Last Updated on June 30, 2022
Can-AM Outlander has become one of the most adventurous vehicles among young generations. This vehicle boasts incredible power and makes people wonder about its outstanding stability.
Despite the industry-leading horsepower of the Can-Am Outlander, it can also be stuck in uncertain conditions. So, what’s the solution? Of course, a premium winch. However, finding the best winch for Can-Am Outlander is not an easy task.
There are so many things you have to consider while purchasing a winch for your Can-Am Outlander. Some of the major considerations include:
- Motor power and gear ratio
- Overall construction
- Ease of installation
- Water-resistant or not
- Rope type, length, and quality.
- Remote control quality, grip, and quality.
Looking too troublesome? Don’t worry; we’re here to make the job easier. Read through our article and choose the best winch for Can-Am Outlander.
Table of Contents
Best Can Am Outlander Winch Review
WARN 101030 VRX 35-S Powersports Winch (Best Overall)
- This winch comes with an IP68 waterproof rating that keeps the winch free from damages caused by water and moisture.
- There are two specific models with 3,500 and 2,500 weight capacity, so you can choose depending on your vehicle model.
- Stout all-metal construction and an all-new style, along with a gloss-black powder coated finish, provide superior corrosion resistance.
- The Powerful motor has a Planetary Gear Train that provides fast line speeds.
- A smooth and reliable three-stage gear system initiates incredible power.
- A load-holding brake has been integrated that offers class-leading control.
- The easy-to-turn design of the clutch dial collaborated with WARN 4WD hub lock technology that ensures convenient shifting between engaged and free spool winch mode.
- Some users have complained about the mounting kit. Considering its power and performance, it may seem minor, yet the company should take care of it.
No matter if you’re on the trail or the hardest surface, the WARN VRX series of winches has earned immense popularity across the world. If you’re looking for a winch packed with power, convenience, and superior performance. The WARN 101030 VRX 35-S Powersports Winch is for you.
It comes with their unique WARN 4WD Hub lock design that ensures convenient shifting between engaged and free spool winch mode. When it’s about the best winch, construction is one of the most important factors.
Thankfully, the WARN 101030 VRX 35-S features a Stout all-metal construction along with a gloss-black powder-coated finish to provide superior corrosion resistance. Whilst, its IP68 rating ensures superior waterproof capacity.
Alongside, the load-holding brake offers class-leading control. Being interested? Actually, you should.
Superwinch LT3000 Winch (Best Budget)
- It comes with a Corded Handheld Remote and handlebar rocker switch that offers a convenient user experience.
- The wires are quite long; hence, you can easily build up a connection and install it without much effort.
- Circuit breaker protection has been integrated with the relocatable sealed solenoid
- It has a Sealed low amperage motor that prevents overheating issues in the system.
- It offers a smooth running and a safer environment for working in any rough and tough conditions.
- The 3-stage planetary gear shifting system and the handy and ergonomic free spooling clutch provide better control over the winch.
- Automatic load-holding brakes have taken the safety spec to the next level.
- Its clevis pinned latch design integration in the system allows it to perform heavy-duty tasks without much effort.
- If you used to work in hot weather, it might cause some difficulties. As per users’ feedback, the motor of this winch struggles during hot weather. Some others have reported about its slow speed.
If you’re a budget hunter and looking for a budget winch for your ATV or UTV, the Superwinch LT3000 Winch would be the best bet so far. Despite its decent price tag, it is loaded with a bunch of impressive features, like most other premium winches.
If you have a vehicle with a maximum of 3000 lbs weight, this model will be worth it. Thinking about heavy-duty tasks? Good news, as you know, this model features a heavy-duty design and a 1.2 HP high-performance motor that makes it able to handle many challenging tasks.
The motor is fully-sealed to keep it free from corrosion and other environmental impacts. In case you’re worried about safety, you may relax. It has a unique design that’s incorporated with an Automatic load-holding brake for your safety.
Now it’s time to wrap up our Best Winch For Can-Am Outlander review. As you can see, both models of our listing are the best in their class. However, the price makes the main difference. When you have a limited budget, the Superwinch LT3000 Winch should be your prime choice. Otherwise, the WARN 101030 VRX 35-S Powersports Winch is our first recommendation.