You would not want your Nissan Rogue to get damaged while towing heavy objects by using a hitch, right? But can an ordinary hitch will save your precious car? Well, the answer is no.
So, you have to find the best hitch for Nissan Rogue. You might be wondering how to find the hitch of the perfect size, features and price. As there are a lot out there.
Relax, and don’t worry. We are going to review some of the best hitches for your Nissan Rogue. Let’s get started right away!
Table of Contents
Best Hitch for Nissan Rogue
We compared top-rated hitches for Nissan Rogue regarding performance, durability, and price. At the end of our research, we picked the top 3 hitches for you that you’ll admire.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Class III
- Excellent weighing capacity of 3000 lbs to move the hefty cars smoothly
- The receiver is made of a square shape that helps in opening the tube efficiently
- Made of all-welded steel to ensure durability and stability
- Offers a distinct character of a custom-built hitch that fits cars of every size
- E-coat and black powder coat work as an anti-wear protector
- Designed to resist road abuse within specified dimensions
- This product is not provided with a manual guidebook to guide the buyers
- It is expensive and disturbs your funds
You can connect the receiver tube of 2 inches in size to your car with no trouble at all as it can be installed and removed easily without sliding all the way through.
Besides, this hitch has a weight carrying capacity of approximately 350 lbs. Tongue Weight (TW) and 3000 lbs. Gross Trailer Weight (GTW), so it can lift large vehicles effortlessly. It can hold out against bulky vehicles as this hitch has a solid all-welded construction, ensuring that it can last a long way.
Thanks to its crisp and clear look that attracts you towards it and is designed to resist road abuse within specified dimensions. So, we can say that this is the best hitch for Nissan Rogue
Moreover, this hitch is perfectly designed for you if you have sports utility vehicles, cars, and trucks. Plus, a black powder coat and an e-coat make sure that the hitches are protected from damage. It also comes with a clip, detachable ball mount, and pin that you can buy individually.
CURT 13377 Class 3 Trailer Hitch
- 525 lbs. tongue weight and 3500 lbs. gross trailer weight to move the heavy vehicles
- Provides your vehicle with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver and allows you to experience diverse towing options
- Comprises a double-coated finish of a highly durable black powder coat and a rust-resistant liquid coat for a rustproof hitch
- Very easy to install, and this hitch offers a custom fit for certain cars
- Built with heavy-duty, durable steel for better durability and longevity
- Heavy, trouble in carrying from one place to another
It has a versatile design through which this class 3 hitch provides your vehicle with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver. Thus, you will have diverse towing options for convenience.
And guess what, you can protect your hitch against rust with the distinctive finish of double-coated sturdy black powder and A-coat liquid. Plus, this hitch is provided with heavy-duty steel for stability and durability.
Besides, every CURT 13377 Class 3 Trailer Hitch is designed to fit a particular car. So, you need not worry about its installation as it has the most straightforward installation process.
These class 3 hitches are the standard receiver hitches for SUVs and trucks. Although they have an amazing weight carrying capacity, they can be found on minivans, large-sized cars, and crossovers.
Class 3 2 Inch Tow Trailer Hitch
- It can carry every heavy vehicle with 3500 lbs and a tongue weight of 525 lbs.
- Hitch receiver of standard 2-inch x 2-inch allows for multiple towing options
- The Perfect all-welded construction for maximum strength and durability to withstand road abuse within its specified capabilities
- A Black powder-coated finish ensures long-lasting rust-resistant protection against chipping, dust, and severe weather conditions
- Offers a fantastic spec of rear-forwarding Opening that allows hitch bike racks, cargo carriers, removable ball mounts, and other mounted accessories
- No welding is needed as it features easy bolt-on installation
- This hitch is pricey and can disbalance your budget
You don’t have to brainstorm what size of hitch will match your car, as the class 3 hitch is custom-made according to the model and requirements of your vehicle.
This trailer hitch is coated with a black powder that protects your hitch from severe weather conditions, dust, and chipping and protects against rust.
Besides, it is made of heavy-duty steel for maximum stability and safety so that it is capable of enduring road damage and solid towing grounds to its designated standards.
Plus, it has an amazing spec of rear-forwarding opening. It allows you to add removable ball mounts, cargo carriers, bike racks, and other mounted accessories.
I mentioned all the good sides and wrong sides of the hitches for Nissan Rogue in detail. Now it is you who will decide what suits best for your requirements and does not burn your pockets.
For your ease, I would suggest…
If you have enough money and you want to invest in the best hitch for your lifetime, then go for CURT 13377 Class 3 Trailer Hitch or Class 3 2-Inch Tow Trailer Hitch
Besides, if you want an affordable and reasonable hitch for your Nissan Rogue with all features and specs, you should go for a Draw-Tite trailer hitch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install a hitch to your car?
You can install a trailer hitch by yourself only, and installing a hitch is an effortless job. First of all, you need the most common tools available in your garage.
To install a hitch, there are some steps you need to follow. First off, detach the tire of your car by depressing the exhaust, and then you need to remove the vehicle’s hardware by putting the hitch in place and tightening the hitch hardware to the proper torque levels.
Does draw tite trailer hitch class three require drilling?
This class three Draw Tite trailer hitch does not require drilling, as you can connect the receiver tube of 2 inches in size to your hitch and it can be installed and removed easily without sliding all the way through. Plus, you do not have to remove the bolts to fit the hitch from your bumper in this hitch. Thus, it is straightforward to use.
Does CURT 13377 Class 3 Trailer Hitch come with nuts and bolts?
No, the CURT 13377 Class 3 Trailer Hitch is engineered to match a specific model and comes with pre-threaded mounting holes, making it the best hitch for Nissan Rogue.
Does Class 3 2-Inch Tow Trailer Hitch fit a 2017 Nissan Rogue sports SUV (sports utility vehicle)?
It perfectly fits the 2008-2017 Rogue Models; 2014-2015 Rogue Select. The class 3 hitch is custom-made according to the model and requirements of your car. It also has an amazing feature of a rear-forwarding Opening that allows hitch bike racks, cargo carriers, removable ball mounts, and other mounted accessories.