Last Updated on August 26, 2022
Are you looking for a winch for your Suzuki king quad? Also, unable to choose the best one among these various options? Here we are to help you. We will review each aspect of the winch for the Suzuki king quad. As a result, you may choose the ideal one for yourself.
Let’s get this review started.
Table of Contents
Best Winch For Suzuki King Quad
ZEAK 3500 lb. Advanced 12V DC Electric Winch
- It comes with a 1.1 hp 12V DC permanent magnet motor that will draw minimum pulling power with the minimum amp.
- The 1/4″x50′ synthetic rope is intended for durable and efficient winching with your ATV or UTV.
- The rated line 3500lbs offers the fastest line speed under load.
- The sliding sleeve and IP67 waterproof rating ensure wear and corrosion resistance.
- The reliable dynamic brake prevents the rope from sliding while loading.
- It has a year warranty for electrical components and lifetime electrical technical support.
- It comes with a wireless remote, so you won’t have to deal with wiring.
- The rapid-release mechanism on the remote is unstable.
The ZEAK 3500 lb. Winch comes with a 50’x1/4′′ synthetic rope with a hawse fairlead to make towing more accessible and faster.
Because the Hawse fairlead varies from its roller equivalent in two ways: substance, form, and a complete piece of metal, and it has a tighter aperture than a roller fairlead, allowing the synthetic line to be guided more precisely.
This winch includes a 3-stage planetary gear with high propagation ratios. As a result, gear life is extended when compared to standard gearboxes for similar loads. Because of the uniform distribution of mass and enhanced rotary rigidity, the planetary gear is incredibly reliable.
If you need a powerful winch for your Suzuki King Quad and have a mid-range budget, this ZEAK 3500 lb. winch is the best choice. It contains a 1.1 horsepower 12 volts DC permanent magnet motor. As a result, it will draw the least amount of electricity with the minimum amps.
It has a free spooling clutch and a dynamic brake that allows power flow across a circuit to be stopped by shutting down if something goes wrong. As a result, controlling the entire winching operation will be considerably more manageable.
You will also receive a 12.5 ft corded remote to control the winch in addition to the capabilities stated above.
Apart from these features, it includes a control pack that can endure water and dirt penetration and a straight switch that enables the winch to be regulated power in and out. Furthermore, the winch comes with Winch Mounting Hardware and a Mounting Bracket.
Champion 3000-lb. ATV/UTV Winch Kit
- The winch kit’s 3,000 lb. rated line draw is driven by a 1.3 horsepower (12-volt) DC motor for maximum lifting force.
- It has a speed of 3.9 feet per minute with a full load and 11.2 feet per minute with no load.
- The ATV/UTV winch kit includes a mounting channel, remote control, and roller fairlead, making winching faster.
- The durable 46 ft. galvanized super-duty aviation cable, which can handle harsh terrain without shredding.
- Offers a secure and efficient draw with the roller fairlead.
- Champion Support includes a 2-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
- Dynamic braking of the winch drum provides extreme stopping power if anything goes wrong.
- Three-stage planetary gear mechanism with free-spooling clutch and handlebar-mounted controller for ATV/UTV winch kit handling.
- A bit difficult to set up.
The Champion 3000 lb ATV/UTV Winch Kit combines a robust synthetic rope directed through a 3.2” drum via a dependable roller fairlead to ready your Suzuki King quad for an extremely grinding train and pulling duties.
During functioning, you will notice the excellent ratio of planetary gear that provides adequate line speed. With the capacity of line pull of 3000 lbs, its 1.3 hp irreparable magnet motor’s harnessed power is readily evident.
It has a free spooling clutch and handlebar-mounted remote control which enable superb control when winching are the features that stand out the most.
The length of rope is 49 feet long and has sturdy, latching hooks. Despite the most powerful pulls, the wire appears to be sturdy and unlikely to collapse.
The roller fairlead, mounting channel, and handlebar-mounted remote control offer a smooth and solid appearance with no visible defects. The powerful 1.3 hp DC motor delivers considerable pulling plow force for challenging work. When you carry and attach this product, you can sense the quality.
X-BULL 12V 3000LBS Electric Winch
- Because of its lightweight, it is easy to install, and efficient.
- There are versions available in both synthetic cable and steel cable.
- An automatic load-holding brake ensures safety.
- It is waterproof. Also UV-ray, and corrosion-resistant.
- Comes with both wireless and wired remote controller
- This winch includes a solid permanent magnet motor with power in and out for positive load retention.
- Should include more comprehensive information in the instruction manual.
- Only the power-in feature is available with the wired remote controller.
- This winch makes a lot of noise.
X-BULL 12V 3000LBS Electric winch has a rated line lift of up to 3000 lbs. It comes with both synthetic and steel wires. Furthermore, the winch comes with both wireless and wired remote controls for your comfort.
The synthetic rope winch weighs 15.77 pounds and dimensions 13 x 9.8 x 7.2 inches. On the other hand, the wire cable form weighs around 18.56 lbs. and is almost the same at 13 x 9.8 x 7.4 inches. As is customary, there is a slight price variation between these two models.
The winch has a three-stage planetary gear system, a solid permanent magnet motor, and an automated load-holding brake system to provide reliability, efficiency, and responsiveness.
They also feature power in and power out, allowing for positive load management.
For the price, you will appreciate the high line speed. These winches are engineered to withstand harsh circumstances, enabling you to utilize them in inclement weather with no functional difficulties.
Without question, this device offers an excellent price-to-performance balance.
We have done our best to provide you with all of the information regarding the mentioned winches. I hope this helps you select a winch for your Suzuki King Quad.
However, we recommend that you try ZEAK 3500 lb. Electric Winch with 12V DC Advancement. Not because we say so, but because of its endurance, reliability, and speed. It is also weatherproof, so there is no need to be concerned about corrosion.
That’s all for now—happy winching.