Last Updated on February 4, 2022
Having the best winch for your Yamaha wolverine adds extra comfort and joy in both of your works and intrepid activities. You must consider a few factors in order to choose the ideal one for you.
The first elements to consider are the longevity and ultimate performance that you want from this tool. Knowing the pulling force, as well as the sort of cable utilized, its length and strength, is essential. These details will assist you in better understanding the capability of your winch.
You should also check if it has a watertight and well-sealed solenoid. Subsequently, the manner in which it is created also plays a role. Another critical factor is to understand the sort of gear system it employs. Understanding the type of remote control service it employs is also beneficial.
Now that we know what to look for, let’s start our review!
Table of Contents
Best winch for Yamaha wolverine x2
1. WARN 101035 VRX 35 Power sports Winch
- It is perfect for modest ATVs or UTVs.
- Contains a large steel rope, a roller fairlead, a zinc-plated hook, and a handlebar-mounted rocker switch.
- Rust protection is provided by a black powder coating.
- It is waterproof and has an IP68 rating.
- Comes with a three-stage planetary gear train.
- A motorized load-holding brake dispenses excellent control.
- A few handlers may struggle with the weight.
- Steel cable might snap hard and cause serious injury.
- A little expensive.
If you become bogged in the mud when traveling around your farm or participating in adventure activities with your Yamaha wolverine x2, the WARN VRX 35 Power sports Winch will come in handy. The winch’s most astonishing feature is its smooth and dependable all-metal three-stage planetary gear train.
The winch has a lifting capability of 3,500 lb, making it ideal for use with smaller ATVs and UTVs. Yamaha wolverine works best with the 50′ x 7/32″ steel rope. The IP68-rated waterproof design provides durability, and the all-metal structure’s black powder-coated finish protects against weathering.
It also features a handlebar-mounted rocker switch so you can operate your winch without using physical strength and all-new levels of performance and dependability, allowing you to enjoy your ride without worry.
It comes with a zinc-plated hook, so you don’t have to worry about corrosion. This winch comes with a limited lifetime mechanical guarantee and a three-year electrical warranty, allowing you to solve any problem at any time.
The entire weight of the winch is 29 pounds, making it heavier than comparable winches. This might generate a commotion during installation and transportation.
2. FIERYRED Electric 12V 3500lb Winch
- It has a strong pulling arm in all situations.
- Ensures higher line speed under load.
- Comes with Dual Remote Control.
- Equipped with a gear reduction and a differential planetary gear train.
- This winch also enjoys a one-year warranty and lifetime technical support.
- It is simple to handle due to its lightweight.
- Well priced
- The wireless control is not water-proof.
- Steel cable has the potential to shatter violently, causing significant harm.
When it comes to saving money, the FIERYRED Electric 12V 3500lb Winch is an excellent choice. The winch has a drawing power of 3500lbs, which is plenty to pull your ATV or UTV (including Polaris RZR or Can-Am X3) out of a muddy situation.
It’s critical to have a dependable electric winch in your vehicle since you never realize what you will run into. This synthetic rope winch has a matte black textured surface and waterproof coating, allowing it to resist the wear and tear of harsh weather.
With a gear reduction ratio of 153:1 and a dual planetary gear train, you may rest certain that if you ever find yourself in a difficult circumstance, you can always rely on this ATV/UTV winch to help you out.
Concerning the warranty, This winch comes with a one-year warranty and is guaranteed for life. Furthermore, two longer wires must be linked to the cell, and the shorter one must be attached to the motor during placement.
3. ZEAK 3500 lb. Advanced 12V DC Electric Winch
- The powerful high-efficiency motor will draw minimum pulling power with minimum amp draw
- The rated line 3500lbs offers the fastest line speed under load
- The sliding sleeve provides protects against wear and abrasion
- Internal dynamic brake offers excellent control while winching
- The IP67 waterproof rating makes sure to protect from rust.
- Electrical components covered by the 1 YEAR WARRANTY and lifetime electrical technical support
- It comes with a wireless remote, so you won’t have to deal with wiring.
- The remote’s rapid-release tab is fragile.
This winch is a good option if you need a less powerful winch for your UTV/ATV and have a mid-range budget. It has a 1.1 horsepower 12 volts DC permanent magnet motor and can lift to 3500 lb.
To make towing easier, this winch comes with a 50’x1/4′′ synthetic rope and a hawse fairlead. This winch has a 3-stage planetary gear, free spooling clutch, and a dynamic brake that allows the power flow around a circuit to be halted by shutting down if something goes badly.
As a result, you will be able to control the entire winching process much easier. In addition to the features listed above, you will receive a 12.5 ft corded remote to control the winch.
Aside from these capabilities, it has a control pack to withstand exposure to water and mud, which is a direct switch that allows the winch to be controlled Power in and out. In addition, the winch comes with Winch Mounting Hardware, Mounting Bracket.
Now we should end the discussion and give you a piece of advice. We feel WARN 101035 VRX 35 Power sports Winch is the best winch for Yamaha wolverine.
Because it has the most user-friendly functionality for this particular car. Also, it’s manufactured so well that it will certainly serve you a long time, which is why it’s somewhat more expensive than other alternatives.
So, if money isn’t an issue and you’re searching for a good one, go for it. However, if your budget does not let it, the other two are impressive too.